Billing and Insurance
We work with as many insurance plans as we can. Call our office or your insurance provider with questions about your coverage, how much you will have to pay, and which doctors you can see.
We accept the following insurance plans. If you have any other type of insurance, please contact our office to discuss your billing options.
- Aetna (HMOs must have Dr. Samuel Santelices listed as PCP)
- AvMed (HMOs must have Dr. Samuel Santelices listed as PCP)
- BCBS (HMOs must have Dr. Samuel Santelices listed as PCP)
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Great West
- Mail Handlers Benefits
- Prestige Health Choice
- Sunshine Health
- United American Insurance Company
- UnitedHealthcare Healthy Kids
- Vista (both Healthy Kids & Commercial Plans)
*** North Florida Pediatrics does not discriminate any individual for provision of care based on ability/inability to pay or based upon an individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.