Is it time for your child's checkup? Worried your child has strep throat?
Our friendly team at North Florida Pediatrics is excited to help you keep your family healthy. We accept walk-ins at all of our clinics and offer weekend appointments at some of our clinics. We are always available, even if you just want to say hello. We know that health is not just physical, it’s also a feeling, and we want you and your family to feel cared for.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Adolescent Medicine (including family planning and STD management
- Behavioral and Developmental Health (ADD/ADHD, autism, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, etc.)
- Chronic Conditions and Special Needs
- Developmental Screenings
- Fluroide Varnish Applications
- Immunizartions and Flu Shots
- In-house lab testing for Strep Throat, RSV, Influenza, Lead Hemoglobin, Urine Analysis, and Hemocult)
- Newborn and Infant Care
- Pediatric After Hours Phone Advice (24/7)
- Pediatric Weight Management
- School, Sports, and Camp Phyiscals
- Sick Visits (coughs, sneezes, cold, flu, cuts, minor injuries, etc.)
- Telehealth Psychiatry (in partnership with The University of South Florida)
- Wart Removal
- Well-Child Checks
The best way to see if we are a good fit for you is to call us for an appointment or stop by to get a tour. We think that you will fall in love with our comfortable offices, friendly staff, and cutting-edge technology.
We also have several online resources available for you on our website, by which you can gain more information about our services and your child's health.
Patient Education Library and Search
North Florida Pediatrics does not discriminate against any individual for provision of care based on their ability to pay for services or based upon an individual's race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.